- The default settings (OFF, ON or Last State) define the initial state of the function (Hearing, ListenThrough or EasyListen) when appropriated operation mode is active (call, music play or nothing). The default settings serve only for user convenience to start operation in desired state of the related function. For example, setting the status to ON for EasyListen will cause an automatic slow down of the speech in every call. You can turn the function ON and OFF during operation manually by pressing the MODE button (central button in the right control box) or tapping the desired tempo in the W&H BeHear app.
- App version 1.6.xx and above allows you to manage device settings at any time. Simply choose Settings in the bottom menu and then tap the Device icon. This is the place where default settings of the functions are available. It is possible to change them, specifically to set EasyListen and ListenThrough to the desired default state.
There are many audio transmitters on the market, but HearLink has some unique features that set it apart as the transmitter of choice for assistive hearing.
- It supports ListenThrough™ technology to allow important ambient sounds (like a conversation with a TV viewing partner, or the doorbell) to pass through on top of the streamed audio.
- During incoming phone calls the audio stream will be stopped and then automatically resumed when the call is completed.
- It supports up to two BeHear® headsets simultaneously.