The Basic hearing assessment, which checks audible hearing levels for six frequencies for each ear, is the default setting in the W&H BeHear app. The Advanced hearing assessment, which checks for most comfortable level in addition to audible level for these six frequencies, can be selected as follows:
- Go to the Settings menu (located at the bottom of the app screen).
- Tap the Application icon.
- Scroll down to the Hearing Assessment Mode entry.
- Tap on the Advanced text so that the check mark appears next to it.
- Now, go to the Personal menu (located at the bottom of the app screen).
- Tap the Assessment icon to start the test.