Wear & Hear Built-in Hearing Assessment
A built-in self-administered hearing assessment automatically generates your personal hearing profiles, for multiple environments (Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music). Fine tune it yourself to hear everything you want clearly and comfortably, no matter where you are.
Alternatively, the assessment can be performed with the help of a friend, family member, or audiologist. A free application (downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store) that runs on a smartphone or tablet is used to administer the test.
Using the test results, BeHear automatically adjusts voice and audio input controls to suit your optimum hearing levels, creating personalized profiles for you based on the specific listening environment (Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music). You can fine tune these profiles at any time using the same, simple application.
Want to learn more? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Simple, Intuitive Application for Personalized Hearing
- Test your hearing. BeHear will use the test results to adjust the sound automatically for various operational modes (ambient hearing, phone calls, audio play).
- Fine-tune the sound in each operational mode to suit your personal preferences.
- Choose the relevant hearing environment: Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music.
- Activate the EasyListen™ feature to dynamically slow down incoming phone speech to increase intelligibility.
- Manage settings, such as vibrations and auto connect.
Want More Information?
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates about BeHear pricing and availability.
Where to Buy W&H Products
Follow Us on Twitter
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Alango technologies, such as ListenThrough™ and EasyListen™, as well as Wear & … Continue reading "CES 2020"