HearLink® TV & Audio Transmitter for Assistive Listening
If members of the household (or its neighbors) can’t agree on the television volume, or if you sometimes need help understanding television dialogue, or if you want a high-quality listening experience from an analog sound source, we recommend the BeHear + HearLink transmitter bundle:
HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper intelligibility of speech and music appreciation. The BeHear NOW headset can be connected to the HearLink TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. It allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), and also get/make phone calls.
Main Features of HearLink TV Transmitter
- Supports low latency audio streaming
- Supports AVRCP commands (play/pause) for seamless operation with BeHear
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Battery operation for convenient use with portable players, mobile phones or computers
- Lightweight and compact
Bluetooth Analog TV & Audio Transmitter for Assistive Listening
- Model No.: BTI-015A
- Bluetooth version: V4.0, Class II
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC8670
- Dual stream: Two BeHear headsets can be connected simultaneously to one HearLink
- Supported audio codecs:
- aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™ – first priority, for single user only
- SBC, ACC, MP3 – second priority, switch automatically for dual user option
- Battery run-time (between charges): Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging supply: 5VDC, ≥300MA
- Operating temperature: -10 – 55°C (14 – 131°F)
- Net weight: 14.5 grams (0.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 46mm x 33.2mm x 9.7mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches)
BeHear headsets and television sold separately.
Where to Buy W&H Products
Follow Us on Twitter
ExpoÓptica, an international event for Optics, Optometry and Audiology, is the leading trade fair of the sector in the Iberian Peninsula. The fair, organised by IFEMA, attracts national and international brands, and showcases the latest advances in the world of optics, optometry and audiology. 19 to 21 June at Feria de Madrid, Spain – Booth … Continue reading "ExpoÓptica"
IFA Berlin is the leading showcase for the global technology industry. The latest products and innovations will be presented here, in the heart of Europe’s most important regional market. Alango is proud to participate and will exhibit the Wear & Hear line of assistive hearing products for key retailers, buyers, media, and industry experts from … Continue reading "IFA Berlin"
The Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo offers visitors an education opportunity unlike any other thanks to its masterclass programme. The CPD accredited masterclasses at the Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo are a fantastic way for visitors to accrue CPD points in an interactive environment. Alango – Wear & Hear is proud to sponsor … Continue reading "Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo"