HearLink® TV & Audio Transmitter for Assistive Listening
If members of the household (or its neighbors) can’t agree on the television volume, or if you sometimes need help understanding television dialogue, or if you want a high-quality listening experience from an analog sound source, we recommend the BeHear + HearLink transmitter bundle:
HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper intelligibility of speech and music appreciation. The BeHear NOW headset can be connected to the HearLink TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. It allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), and also get/make phone calls.
Main Features of HearLink TV Transmitter
- Supports low latency audio streaming
- Supports AVRCP commands (play/pause) for seamless operation with BeHear
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Battery operation for convenient use with portable players, mobile phones or computers
- Lightweight and compact
Bluetooth Analog TV & Audio Transmitter for Assistive Listening
- Model No.: BTI-015A
- Bluetooth version: V4.0, Class II
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC8670
- Dual stream: Two BeHear headsets can be connected simultaneously to one HearLink
- Supported audio codecs:
- aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™ – first priority, for single user only
- SBC, ACC, MP3 – second priority, switch automatically for dual user option
- Battery run-time (between charges): Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging supply: 5VDC, ≥300MA
- Operating temperature: -10 – 55°C (14 – 131°F)
- Net weight: 14.5 grams (0.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 46mm x 33.2mm x 9.7mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches)
BeHear headsets and television sold separately.
Where to Buy W&H Products
Follow Us on Twitter
Hearing Tech Expo the largest consumer hearing health fair in the country (outside of the HLAA National Convention). The 8th annual Expo is scheduled to take place on Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the Manatee Technical Institute in Sarasota, Florida. Sarasota is one of the most hearing friendly cities in the US and the world … Continue reading "Hearing Tech Expo"
Future Health showcases the significant advances being made around the globe and inspires professionals to be progressive in their approach to the challenges we face. The event brings together government and policymakers, innovative products and solutions, and a global network of buyers and professionals. We are proud to participate as innovators in this space with … Continue reading "Future Health"
HearTech 2020 (formerly AAA), the American Academy of Audiology’s annual conference and exposition, is the world’s largest gathering of audiologists. This annual meeting provides participants the opportunity to attend four days of educational sessions, explore the latest in hearing technology, and network with colleagues from around the world. New Orleans, USA – April 1-3 – … Continue reading "HearTech (formerly AAA)"
The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) is the leading U.S. organization representing people with hearing loss. This annual convention, sponsored by HLAA in a different city every year, is an opportunity for people with hearing loss and their families to learn how to adjust to living with hearing loss, and to become acquainted with … Continue reading "HLAA Convention 2020"