- Using your smartphone, download the free W&H BeHear app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Open the W&H BeHear app, and choose an interface language.
- You will be prompted to indicate which headset you have (either BeHear NOW or BeHear ACCESS).
- The app will then show you how to put the headset into pairing mode (your phone’s Bluetooth option must be active).
- Follow the app’s on-screen prompts to connect the headset to your phone.
- Once the connection is successful, the headset will be turned off automatically. You are instructed to press its power button to turn it back on.
- Once the headset is back on, the pairing process is complete and you should start the hearing assessment.
Where to Buy W&H Products
CES, the world's most influential technology event, will return to Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2022. The global stage for innovation, CES convenes the tech industry, giving a global audience access to major brands and startups, as well as the…
Future Health is an international world class exhibition and conference, organized in association with UKIHMA (the United Kingdom International Healthcare Management Association). Alango - BeHear is pleased to participate in this in-person showcase of innovative healthcare products and solutions that…